- Performance for render and lighting has been improved.
- Added “hot air” effect that will appear with explosions in some cases.
- Infantry draw distance has been increased.
- Visual appearance of tracer ammo has been improved.
- Spectator will now be able to see messages from both teams.
- Fixed destructible trees visualisation for spectators.
- Improved visualisation of destructions in spectator mode.
- Ambient sound in hangar has been fixed. Now sounds won’t cut off during switches between different parts of the menu.
- Victory/Defeat music will continue to play in hangar after session is closed.
- Parameters of the ricochet and normalization have been changed. Removed ricochet absence on small angles of attack with shell calibre being much bigger than armour. This previously led to it being impossible to penetrate an angled rooftop of some tanks.
- Issue which led to penetration of the frontal part of the tank through the cannon has been fixed.
- Equivalent thickness of fuel tanks, engine and transmission has been increased.
- Fixed errors in initial value of the ammunition load for aircraft pod cannons.
- Fixed thickness of the bottom frontal armour plate on Jagdpanzer 38(t) from 40 to 60mm.
- Fixed inner thickness of casted gun mantled on several vehicles (Panzerjäger Tiger, Tiger II – both modifications). Parameter defines possibility to penetrate through a module.
- Fragmentation damage range of tank shells has been fixed based on the amount of explosive in their real prototypes. Decreased damage range on all 20-50mm armour-piercing shells, Soviet 57mm shells, for 76mm BR-350B shell, for all German armour-piercing 75mm shells, for 85mm BR-365K shell.
- Damage effect of the German 105mm APCBC shells has been fixed. Due to the error, the radius of the fragmentation effect was about two times smaller than of the similar characteristic Soviet 100mm shell.
- An issue when destroyed aircraft were still shown on the side of the player screen as markers has been fixed.
- Tooltip about possibility to stop reload has been added.
- Added reload icons for additional cannons on multi-turreted tanks.
- Rare issues with long tip display has been fixed.
- Some warnings during the battle will now not show all the time, but for short duration after which they will disappear.
- Added “Show unsupported” field in the filter of the vehicles in hangar.
- Tooltips on the waiting for battle screen have been added.
- Possibility to rename vehicle presets has been added.
- Squadron names that are queued for Squadron battles have been removed.
- Its now possible to change colours for each team in Spectator mode.
- Marker colour for ground vehicles that stay behind obstacles and are not visible through scope has been changed.
- Rare client crash when player would select air support in tank arcade has been fixed
- An error when player could not switch view in camera from inside the cockpit in replays has been fixed.
Those fixes will be included with server update during next few days after 184.108.40.206 update:
- An error which led to players sometimes being crew locked when their vehicles were destroyed in battle (during rams, crashes and when player would leave vehicle after getting critical damage) has been fixed.
- Shells are now able to hit trees and also destroy some of them. Players can now hide behind trees since the enemy has a chance to hit the trees instead of the tank.
- Fixed error that led to inability to shoot from all weapons on T-35 if any of the gunners were disabled.
- Ammo-belt for stealth attack on Ki-43-I hei has been fixed.