- Maximum accuracy of all tank weapons fixed. Now it corresponds firing tables of the real guns.
- М469 HEAT shell added to M103’s ammunition load.
- Piercing effect of 90mm T33 shell fixed. It is now historically accurate.
- Maximum fire rate of the M103 is increased from 2.94 to 3.96 shots per minute.
- Engine power for the Ferdinand SPG changed from 530 horsepower/3000 rpm to 600 horsepower/3000 rpm.
- Maximum fire rate of the Ferdinand increased from 6 to 7.2 shots per minute.
- Maximum fire rate of the M8A1 decreased from 12 to 9 shots per minute.
- Maximum fire rate of the SU-122P decreased from 3.96 to 3.6 shots per minute.
- Correct ammo allocation within modules for KV-85 added.
- T-34 Prototype’s characteristics – Mass, engine power and maximum speed changed according to “ Album of photographs and characteristics of T-34”. The exact changes are: mass changed from 26.5 to 25.6 tons, engine power from 450 hp to 500 hp, maximum speed from 49 KmpH to 53.85 KmpH
- Weapons’ characteristics of US tanks with 37mm guns fixed. For earlier vehicles, cannons with an initial velocity of 2600 feet per second are used, for the later vehicles (M22, M6A1) – cannons with initial velocity of 2900 feet per second using М51B1/B2 ammunition. Armour piercing effect increased accordingly.
- Ammo capacity of the M19 SPAA’s magazine’s case increased to 8 shots. According to the M19 manual, the magazine of this gun had two cases with 4 shells each.
- Camera position fixed for the M41.
Restart launcher to see changes
(188.8.131.52 Client Update)
- Error when tank’s tracks wheels were not animated fixed.
- Line thickness in sniper view reduced.
- “Switch user” button is back in player’s profile.